The skin of the hand is in frequent contact with the outside world, and when the weather is dry, the "chicken claw hand" is born. When you go out, you will inevitably reach out to pick up things, and at this time, your dry hands immediately make yourself older. How to make your hands nourish this winter? The six steps of hand care will no longer make you shy.
1. Don't let your hands be immersed in water for a long time, try to avoid frequent hand washing.
Hand wash should be used when washing hands. Never use alkaline detergents such as washing powder and soap. The water temperature should not be too cold or hot. After washing your hands, be sure to wipe your hands with a clean, soft towel, and then apply hand cream (don't wait until your hands are dry before applying it, and apply it when the skin is not dry).
2. Sun protection on hands is important No matter in summer or winter, sun protection is a must. When going out, apply sunscreen to your delicate hands and put on gloves.
3. Massage the hands with (cream)
Use hand cream once a week. Wash your hands with warm water (preferably in water
Some olive oil) soak for a while, then massage gently with (cream). 10
Wash and wipe after minutes
Just apply hand cream (if you are going to bed, wear cotton gloves to sleep).
4. Frequently apply hand cream The main role of applying hand cream is to timely replenish the oil required for the skin of the hand, nourish and moisturize, and alleviate the symptoms of dryness and cracking. It is a good product to prevent dry, cracked and peeling hands, especially vitamin A, B, E and other hand creams are good for hand care. Wash your hands and apply your hand cream once. Hand cream should be provided on the bedside, kitchen, bathroom, office, and shoulder bag. Hand cream must be applied daily before going out and before going to bed (cannot be replaced by facial skin cream).
5. Wear rubber gloves when doing housework
Buy a few pairs of special gloves for your jade hands (sunscreen, drive, sleep, housework); often trim your nails; do not or at least do artificial nails. Always wear gloves when doing housework to avoid contact with irritating substances and water. Before doing housework, apply hand cream on your hands before wearing double gloves. The first layer is cotton gloves and the second layer is rubber gloves. When doing housework for a long time, you should take off your gloves every half an hour to let your hands breathe. When choosing dishes or opening bottles, use tools as much as possible to avoid damaging the skin on your hands; avoid direct contact with alcohol or other disinfectants.
6. Do hand care Go to the beauty salon to do hand care once a week or every two weeks, and do special hand care on the weekend, which is a good way to maintain.
If you don't have time to go to the beauty salon, you can also take care at home. Before going to bed at night, soak your hands in hot water for 20 minutes, and then massage for 10-20 minutes to accelerate blood circulation and promote the secretion of sebaceous glands. Spread it on your hands and wear thin cotton gloves to sleep. On the next morning, the hands will become very soft and smooth. If you do this kind of care once a week, the skin on the hands will be greatly improved.