How to care for the demented white pheasant?
The typical symptoms of senile dementia patients are a decline in the ability to recall social programs, general thinking, and orientation. It includes Western medicine's senile dementia, cerebrovascular dementia and mixed dementia. No breakthrough progress has been made in the prevention and treatment of senile dementia. Strengthening the nursing of senile dementia is of major significance for improving the quality of patients with dementia and delaying the course of the disease.
(1) Clothes: Choose clothes that should be changed. The sleeves and trousers should not be too long. Avoid too many buttons. For light to moderate patients, encourage them to follow suit. Place the clothes one after another in a convenient place for patients. Pay attention to adding or removing clothes in a timely manner according to the climate;
(2) Eating: The cognitive ability and programming ability of patients with dementia are poor. Reasonable dietary nutrients can delay the progress of dementia. Therefore, patients should be provided with nutrient-rich low-salt, low-fat, easy-to-swallow, and easy-to-digest diets. They should not eat irritating foods, quit smoking and alcohol, and eat more fruits and vegetables and unsaturated fatty acids such as walnuts, peanuts, and eggs. Wait. Patients with dementia have varying degrees of dietary impediments and often cannot control them. Therefore, they should be quantified daily and pay attention to make up for water. The eating habits of lowly patients encourage patients to eat more alkaline foods and foods rich in magnesium, such as tofu, celery, mushrooms, whole wheat products, nuts, etc., in order to facilitate brain development and improve memory, eat curry, pay attention Cholesterol intake
(3) Living: Patients with dementia have a poor ability to adapt to hospitalization, because the changes will induce eyesight, horror, and loneliness. Therefore, the patient's residence should be peaceful, comfortable, convenient and warm. According to the patient's happy love and personality Reasonable placement, placing clearly identifiable markers at the entrance of the ward and the patient's bed. The patient's favorite items, such as photos, toys, flower pots, calligraphy and painting, can be placed in the room; avoid the resulting items;
(4) Sleep: Provide quiet and comfortable sleep for patients with dementia and reduce all bad stimuli. Instruct patients with dementia to avoid drinking a lot of water before going to bed. You can soak your feet in hot water or drink a small cup of hot milk before going to bed to push your feet to sleep. Excited patients should pay more attention to reasonable rest time. Insomnia patients are appropriately given sleeping pills. Most depressed patients prefer to sleep and sleep more. They should adjust their sleep, reduce their sleep as much as possible during the day, and perform some programs that are not good for physical and mental health. .
1. Living should be disciplined, full of feet, high quality sleep, especially excitable patients, more attention should be paid. People with insomnia can be given a small dose of sleeping pills. They should be moderately dressed and cool at room temperature. Most of the depressive type likes to sleep more and sleep more. They should adjust their sleep and give more stimulation during the day to encourage patients to do some unhelpful and funny manual programs and proper physical training.
2. Many of these patients have yin and blood, and can be given light and nutritious foods, such as longan jujube soup, lean meat, eggs, fish, etc. For those who are obese, they should give a light diet and eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, such as celery, bean sprouts, cucumbers, spray nose, oranges and so on.
3. Patients with Alzheimer's disease have different degrees of speech function obstacles. Nursing staff must have enough patience, manipulate all nursing and healing opportunities, and automatically exchange patients. Frequently massage the head with your hands to refresh your mind and further teach patients to calculate and write.
4. Prevent Alzheimer's disease: Taste more when you eat food: eat seven full meals, eat more dried fruits and add taste to prevent senile dementia. New short-term memories are being stored in cells in the brain's "hippocampus" area, which serves as memories. With the addition of people in the spring and autumn, the "hippocampus" cells began to degenerate, which led to a reduction in short-term memory.
5. Eat choline and vitamin B12-rich foods often: As acetylcholine has the effect of strengthening memory. Acetylcholine is synthesized from choline. Therefore, you should eat more choline-rich foods, such as finished beans, eggs, peanuts, walnuts, fish, meat, oats, millet and so on. Vitamin B12-rich foods include: kelp, red bean curd, stinky tofu, Chinese cabbage and radish.
6. The diet emphasizes "three fixes, three highs, three lows, and two precepts", that is, on time, quantitative, qualitative, high protein, high unsaturated fatty acids, high vitamins, low fat, low calories, low salt, and smoking cessation. Quit drinking. Nerve cell programs and memories need enough protein, energy, lecithin, choline, vitamins, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, and trace elements, so pay attention to the compensation of nutrients. Foods with antioxidant effects (such as red wine) are of major significance in preventing dementia and arterial softening.
7. Actively prevent and treat constipation: Constipation is one of the main causes of senile dementia. Because of constipation, ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, histamine, thiol, and indole can occur in the intestine. These toxic substances follow the blood cycle into the brain, which can cause Alzheimer's disease.
8. Frequently show your fingers: often do your finger exercises: such as handicrafts, carving, drawing, paper cutting, typing, and using a finger to blow a blower. You often use your fingers to twist the steel ball or walnut, or stretch your fists with both hands. Activities can enlarge the blood flow surface of the brain, promote blood reincarnation, and massage the brain ineffectively. Studies have shown that repeatedly programming fingers is not helpful for preventing arterial softening and preventing dementia.
10. The prevention of senile dementia should start from middle age, and if senile dementia is being detected in the pre-dementia or mild dementia stage, and is adopting a response method to sustain it, it can completely restrain its growth. And it can make it a good target purpose to a certain degree. The occurrence of senile dementia is related to a variety of factors, including genetic factors, neurotransmitter changes, chronic viral infections, metal effects, factors and psychological factors.
Hot words: how to care for the demented elderly