Do you open the tooth protector and use a sterile holder to take the mouth protector during oral care?
1. In the treatment room, the upper items of the treatment cart: treatment plate, sterile oral care bag, disinfection rack, cotton swab, sterile holding forceps, flashlight, sterile saline, sterilized liquid white wax, mouthwash cup, disposable Straws, curved discs, healing cards, hand disinfectants, and medication as required by your doctor. Basic level of the treatment vehicle: dirt tray, medical trash can.
2. Wash your hands, wear a mask, and check all items. "The sterile oral care package has no dampness or damage, the chemical sterilization material outside the package has changed color, and the written content is complete and standardized. The sterile cotton swab is now invalid. During the period, the aseptic holding forceps are already in the ineffective period, the sterile saline is in the ineffective period, the flashlight has excellent function and the items are complete. "
4. Push the cart outside the ward door, knock on the door and ask "Hello, can I come in?" Reply "Please come in", push the cart to the bed, check the bed number, name and gender.
5. Place the trolley to the bed and take the bed unit in parallel, check the patient's identity again, and refer to "Hello, I am, are you?" Reply "Yes", briefly evaluate the patient's condition, "Aunt or master, etc., you Today, I have high fever and poor appetite. I ca n’t brush my teeth, do I? ", The response" is ", take out the flashlight, ask the patient to open his mouth, check the oral environment," the oral mucosa is dry, intact, without ulceration, inflammation, gums No bleeding, according to your oral environment
I am now doing oral care for you, that is, using a saline cotton ball to wipe your mouth. The secondary goal is to keep your mouth clean, prevent complications such as infection, and observe changes in the oral cavity to provide information on changes in the condition. Make you more comfortable, can you start now? "Reply" can ".
7. Wash your hands, check the expiry date of the sterile oral care kit and open it. Use sterile holding forceps to grab the sterilized chemical card in the bag to see, "The sterilized chemical card in the bag is black, sterilized and passed." The internal medical towel is placed in the bag, and the curved plate containing the tongue depressor and the sterile tweezers are clamped to the hand, the gauze is placed in the sterile package, and another sterile curved plate is clamped into the sterile bag. Put the items in order, put the holding clamp into the holding bucket, and place the curved plate on your hand in the center of the nightstand.
8. Open the healing towel and pounce on the patient's jaw, bend the disc to the quarrel, count 19 cotton balls, take the saline solution to wash the mouth of the bottle with damp cotton balls, and clamp a cotton ball to wet the patient's lips, and the used cotton balls will be contaminated. In the curved plate, the holding forceps can not touch the holding forceps.
10. Wet the lips with a saline cotton ball, ask the patient to bite the upper and lower teeth, separate the cheeks on both sides with a tongue depressor, and scrub the left and left sides to the front teeth separately.
11. Instruct the patient to open their mouths and scrub the upper left medial, upper left occlusion, lower left medial, left lower occlusion, and left palate in sequence (curved cheek wipe)
14. Check the oral cavity and evaluate the content: "The oral cavity is clean and free of odor, the mucosa is intact and free from damage, no ulcers, inflammation, no bleeding gums, no cotton balls left." Those with dry lips and lips are coated with white wax, and those with ulcers should rub the drugs as directed by the doctor.
17. Place the pager on the patient's bedside and advise "The oral care has been done. This is the pager. You can call me if there is something. I will also look at you on time. Thank you for your common work.
Hot word: Sterile Oral Care Package